The customer wanted us to cut this tall cabinet in half so it could be disassembled and reassembled up their new staircase. We did not do any finishing on this. This is how we did it:
- Took off doors of existing cabinet.
- We cut cabinet frame/box.
- We placed dominos within frame for reassembly/alignment.
- We had to trim cabinet doors with our slider table saw, because they would not have fit on the reassembled cabinet otherwise.
- We made trim pieces to fit over side cuts.
- Realigned hinges when we got it assembled.
- Was able to take it up the new stairs – it fit up the staircase (in half!).