Happy Customers Are Inspiring!
These are some of the comments we’ve received.
Kathy Gulfey Colbech
– “To Everyone At St. Louis Restoration – There are not enough words to thank you for the care you gave to my parent’s bedroom set. I cried when you first brought it with joy and now every time I look at it I smile. My parent’s would be so proud… and my sisters are now fighting over who gets it when I’m gone! Seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your superior work.”
– “I’m writing to let you know how utterly pleased and impressed I am with the work you have done to restore my wooden brief case. I’ve had this case for many years but had “retired” it because the finish had become so beaten and worn that it became something of an embarrassment. As you can imagine, a case like this one is rare and very difficult to replace but when I got it back from you it was BETTER than brand new. It is even better looking than it was when I originally purchased it. The workmanship is excellent!
Thanks so much for your fine craftsmanship and attention to detail.”
– “WOW! I didn’t think it would look that good! I should have called you earlier to do the other work on this project!”
– “I didn’t tell you, but that was exactly the way I wanted my front door to look!”
– “My dining table looks better now than it did new!”
– “Great. The door you did makes all my other doors look terrible.”
– “This is the third or fourth door I’ve brought here, your work quality is excellent.”
– “Okay, St. Louis Restoration, here comes the next set. I can’t seem to stay away from this place.”
– “This front door refinish quality is the reason I brought it here.”
– “I knew it was going to turn out nicely, but this thing GLOWS!”
– “You guys are definitely the masters at refinishing. You did a perfect job matching my antique windows frames and new built-in shelves with my existing mantel!”
– “I had no idea that much beauty was under all that paint. I’m so glad I put my trust in you.”
– “These guys had the work ethic others don’t. They refinished my kitchen cabinets and look fabulous!”
– “This hope chest is exquisite – my mother would be so proud!”
– “I still don’t know how you managed to fix my piece – I can’t tell where the repairs were!”
– “My neighbors told me to replace my old door, but now they all want your refinishing service, too!”
– “This was the best way to preserve our home’s historic woodwork. Thanks for the care and results.”