Family Coat of Arms Fabrication
A St. Louis family wanted to make their estate complete with a custom made family coat of arms for their property gates and front doors.
We made this happen!
- The family started with an idea and had an artist sketch. The family then had a sculpture commissioned out of clay.
- We 3D scanned and modeled the sculpted coat of arms.
- We used our CNC router to machine the fine details of each one, using a very ridgid foam product.
- Detail sanded, painted two toned.
- Repeated for a total of 6 crests.